Eden’s Learning Management System (ELMS)
Eden’s Learning Management System (ELMS) is subscription-based, interactive software tool designed to help educators and therapists working with students with autism.
Developed with Eden’s highly-regarded Assessment and PreK-12 Curriculum, ELMS:
- Identifies the student’s strengths and weaknesses in essential skill areas
- Assists with goal selection
- Recommends teaching protocol with a programmatic planning guide—aligned with the Common Core Standards
- Provides real-time collection of data, graphing and reporting on student progress
- Tracks multiple students at a time
- Reduces unnecessary paperwork and repetitive tasks
- Promotes staff collaboration
- Is easily accessible via the web
- Is FERPA and HIPAA-compliant
In addition, subscribers will receive a one-hour complimentary consultation from an Eden Outreach staff member and be able to purchase monthly consultation hours and training at a highly competitive rate.
Have Questions? Click here for our FAQs
Interested in seeing more? Contact us for a live demo.