Job Opportunities for Direct Support Professionals
Join the Eden Autism Team!
What is a DSP?
Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) are caregivers who ensure people with disabilities have the necessary supports that enable them to live, work, and enjoy life as independently as possible. Most importantly, DSPs are the very heart of Eden’s mission.
Our DSPs help individuals with autism at home, at work, and out in the community by:
- Ensuring the safety of those we support at all times
- Teaching the men and women we support life skills to achieve greater independence
- Assisting with daily activities including shopping, leisure and recreational activities, and visits to the doctor
- Driving the individuals we support to community events, day centers, and their residence
- Keeping track of the growth of individuals as they learn new skills, and providing related information to supervisors
- Communicating with family members, colleagues, and supervisors and completing reports.
It’s more than a job — it’s a rewarding career
You don’t need experience working with people with autism or other disabilities — all you need is a positive attitude and desire to succeed in helping others experience their best life. If you enjoy teaching and coaching others, and would like to work for an organization where your passion could be turned into a rewarding career, the role of a DSP will be a perfect fit.
Paid Training and Career Development
We know that we are only as good as the people who work for us. As an employee, you will receive paid training, feedback counseling, and job coaching to help you grow. We’ll recognize and celebrate your small achievements as well as major milestones. Check out all our generous benefits.
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Paid Life Insurance
403b Retirement Savings Account